I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Giant Chemist Harbour Town!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by Giant Chemist.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of our store, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Opti-Free PureMoist 90ml
Opti-Free PureMoist Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution contains HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix that provides 16 hours of lens moisture keeping you comfortable for the entire day.
Polyquad and Aldox preservatives enhanced disinfection formula has activity against bacteria, fungi and Acanthamoeba that can cause eye infections.
For optimal lens moisture, hydration and cleaning, fill the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored. Never reuse solution. This will help achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
- Provides 16 hours of moisture.
- Removes lipid and protein daily for clear vision.
- Effective yet gentle formula that kills germs.
- Biocompatible Dual Disinfection.
- Multi-purpose disinfecting solution.
- Removes lipid and protein deposits daily.
- Cleans, reconditions, rinses, disinfects, stores.
HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix is a proprietary wetting agent that keeps lenses moist for 16 hours.
How it works:
1. In the lens case, HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix embeds itself on and within the lens surface to keep lenses moist and hydrated throughout the day.
2. HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix provides a cushion of moisture for comfort from insertion to removal.
- RRP: $10.99 $9.49 SAVE $1.50 OFF RRP
- Shop By Brand Opti-Free
- Availability: In Stock
Suitable For: OPTI-FREE™ PureMoist lens care system is intended for use by consumers and eye care professionals for use in the daily cleaning, reconditioning, rinsing, removing protein deposits, reducing lipid deposition, chemical (not heat) disinfection, and storage of silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.