I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Giant Chemist Harbour Town!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by Giant Chemist.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of our store, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Preparing for your COVID Vaccine
Before your vaccination appointment, you should make sure your details are up to date with Medicare.
If you don’t have your account set up, you can:
• enrol in Medicare, if you’re not already enrolled
• set up your Medicare online account if you’re enrolled in Medicare, but don’t have Medicare linked to myGov or
• get an Individual Health Identifier (IHI), if you’re not eligible for Medicare
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health.
If you don’t have a Medicare card, or are not eligible for Medicare, you can get your free vaccination at a Community Pharmacy, Commonwealth Vaccination Clinic or a state or territory vaccination clinic. More information is available on the Department of Health website
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
• if you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
• if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
• if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
• if you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine, for example the influenza vaccination, in the 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment. Please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
To keep you and our community safe, before and after vaccination, it is important that you continue to:
• stay 1.5 metres away from other people and avoid handshakes and contact with people outside your household
• stay home if you feel unwell and get tested for COVID-19. You must stay at home until your results come back
• wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use hand sanitiser
• always cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and put the tissue in the bin straight away
• download the COVIDSafe app to help health officials let you know if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines, visit health.gov.au
Answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines are available in other languages.
Your shopping cart is empty!