I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Giant Chemist Harbour Town!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by Giant Chemist.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of our store, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Colgate Toothpaste Sensitive Pro Relief White 110gWe believe you deserve a life that's free from tooth sensitivity. That's why helping you to get instant^ relief and lasting protection matters to us - because we're here to keep you smiling.
How does Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening toothpaste work?
- It works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
- With regular use, it builds a long-lasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Whitening Toothpaste:
- Has a low abrasive formula that gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth.
- Removes plaque with brushing and prevents tartar build-up
- Strengthens tooth enamel and protects against cavities
Where does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
For instant relief, apply directly to each sensitive tooth with finger tip and gently massage for 1 minute, up to twice daily.
For lasting relief, apply to a gentle toothbrush making sure to brush all sensitive areas of teeth. Brush twice daily.
Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste is vegan, sugar free, gluten free and responsibly made*
Pack Size: 110g
For the relief of sensitive teeth. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Do not swallow. Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that may need prompt care by a dentist if pain persists.
^After application as directed.
*our products are made at Colgate-Palmolive facilities that are increasing energy and water efficiency, driving towards zero waste, striving for no workplace accidents, and adhering to ethical labor practices
- RRP: $10.99 $9.99 SAVE $1.00 OFF RRP
- Shop By Brand Colgate
- Availability: In Stock
Suitable For: Do not use in children 6 years of age or less. For children 7 to 12 years of age, use only on the advice of a dentist or doctor